Friday, September 18, 2009

My confessions

The following may include my hobbies, my interests, my deepest secrets, my personal opinons, my weird quirks and my open thoughts. Sharing this is like exhaling out a lungful of air out of my system.


I love to read. I'm a booklover. I love all the stuff that i read, all the novels, short stories and poems, even quotations. Literature is part of my life. Prose and Poetry are my confidants. As long as I'm breathing in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide, Literature will always be part of my life (uhhh)
When i'm feeling frustrated, happy, sad, angry, inspired or romantic, it's best to document every thing on a piece of paper or just plainly type it in microsoft word.
I love Nicholas Sparks, Tess Gerritsen, Mitch Albom, Sophie Kinsella and Carolyn Keene.
I can't type all of the authors that i admire so much so you may refer to my Shelfari account, okay? just search: joan_4122@yahoo.com
:)
I'm not a very loquacious person and for that, i get to express my feeling and thoughts through writing them.
When i need to confess something or say some stuff 'cause i want to, i can do it better if i would write it down on paper but at the least, i can speak up in front of a crowd as well.
Before my 13th birthday, i seriously believed that the real Peter pan would come to my window at night and take me to Neverland where i'd never grow old. Not Peter Pan as in Jeremy Sumpter (the actor in the movie) or the cartoon Peter Pan of Walt Disney. I was kind of expecting a simple boy of my age wearing something cool in green.
So i was devastated when my 13th birthday went on and on, until it was over.
Maybe that signaled the end of my childhood where i finally realized that the Peter Pan i was expecting is fictional. I didn't know that waiting for something or someone that doesn't exist is a very foolish thing to do. As a child, i thought those things would magically create themselves when you really believe that they exist.

(to be continued)

1 comment:

  1. you know joan... believing that there is a peter pan or any other fictional person isn't that foolish..'cause even i do that...fictional stories are so fun to read and you wish you were there...that's why i sometimes wish i was in fantasy...rather than reality...:)

    ReplyDelete