Friday, October 9, 2009

The Soap Factory




I went in this shop with my two sisters when we were looking for a birthday present for our mom.
I went inside and i was amazed. I knew that shop months ago but i never got the chance to enter it until then. It felt like I entered into a magnificent bakery of pastries and cakes. I smelled sweet chocolate and vanilla. I knew they weren't real cakes. The donuts and cupcakes were actually soap.
The shop was "The Soap Factory". Maybe a lot of you know this shop already but it really impressed me. I really look up to the person who created the idea of transforming the use or purpose of soap into something exciting and incredible. The soaps there are actually sold in a high price, but as for me buying one is actually worth it. They're the coolest product I've ever seen. Simple yet amazing. Looking at their products can make your mouth water. They really look like real food and they smell like one too. But be careful not to eat them! http://www.soapfactory.tv/

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh joan! what a great blog. i will definitely buy at that SHOP!. you have convinced me in so many ways!..!.! if i could just feel it. THE SMELL OF VANILLA. tenx joan for sharing your great info about this SHOP thing! :)

    CHANGE DA LAYOUT JOAN. look boring!.! Lots of OFFENCE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! Those are a bunch of mouthwatering food u can and will never want to eat, and a collection of cute soaps you will never want to use. haha

    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sa megamall ba yan?!
    cool tlga ng shop na yan..

    i thought it was a big joke na SOAP un binebenta dyan..

    gusto ko pa nga bumili eh, nakakagutom!!!
    pero gawa nga talaga sa sabon XD

    ReplyDelete